Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a print of original painting

Options
  • 27-01-2015 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Good evening everyone,
    I was wondering where you I might be able to get high quality prints made of an original watercolour painting. A member of my family painted this particular painting and has passed away and I want to get copies made. I'm in Dublin. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Try Reads of Nassau St. in Setanta Centre (think its reads.ie) or Hacketts which is near Doheny & Nesbitts. There's also a shop at the Luas stop in Abbey Street which does prints you could try - can't remember its name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

For the best quality around: http://fire.ie/printing/
    They are absolute experts in art repro, not cheap though - you get what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hankscorpio184

I wouldn't recommend Reads of Nassau, they're more of a copy office.

I'd recommend Hacketts who are quite good and I know first hand have a great setup.

Where abouts in Dublin are you based?

How big is the painting?

Advertisement