Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 8-6-2015

Options
  • 08-06-2015 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

5574b1e2e6ac2.image.jpg?resize=620%2C349

Who deserves to hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? Well, the situation’s a bit murky right now, with The Lunatic Fringe — having had his victory at WWE Elimination Chamber taken away from him — stealing the title and demanding a Ladder Match at Money in the Bank. Ambrose got what he wanted, but he’s in no hurry to return The Architect’s property. Before the high-stakes battle between these former Shield “brothers,” will Rollins exact vengeance against his unstable foe? If so, will he do it alone and without the aid of The Authority?

I. Can Rollins be ‘The Future of WWE’ on his own?

II. How will John Cena respond to Kevin Owens?

III. What’s next for Dolph Ziggler and Lana?

IV. How will Paige begin to ‘change’ the Divas division?

V. Will Kane be laughing all the way to the ‘Bank’?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,805 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

VI. Will Big Show turn Face and back to Heel in the same show? Tune in to find out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

VII. Are we really sticking with The Architect as a nickname for Rollins?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

VIII. Will King Barrett get a win over somebody?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

IX. Roman Numerals will just confuse the WWE Universe. Best to use symbols like a Play Button or Star instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

X. How many matches will Kane interfere in tonight? If it's more then this roman numeral, you win a prize!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

here comes shouty Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yay its not an Authority promo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

The crowd should stop with the Cena sucks nonsense aswell, dead air makes more of a statement.

After 10 years he is still explaining how its all cool that everyone isn't cheering him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Yay its not an Authority promo.

Indeed, a refreshing start to Raw for a change!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jasus **** Neville vs Owens.

JOHN CENA IS JOINING THE LADS ON COMMENTARY !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

This has been pretty enjoyable for me so far. It's good to see Kevin Owens defending the championship. I'm really looking forward to the rematch on Sunday and I'm finding Cena likeable!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Owens needs better music, its very generic his current yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I know Cena needs to sell the match but he could try not to sound so business-like when doing so.

I thought that was the best opening half-hour of Raw in a long time.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Kevin Owens was great there. It feels like an event whenever he's in the ring since he's arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I fecking love Truth.

Truth should have said it's a conspiracy.

I would rather listen to ten minutes of an Alan Carr comedy set than listen to Dolph Ziggler's material.

are we going to get that stupid thing of 7 guys fighting over a ladder for no reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

are we going to get that stupid thing of 7 guys fighting over a ladder for no reason?

It will be worth it if Truth interferes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I only noticed recently that Joey never talks :pac:

booo

I picked up on it a while back. It was pretty funny when he was about to talk a few weeks back.

Looking at some of those Tough Enough contestants...does the Wellness Test not apply for them?

That brunette lady - (Gabi was it?) she looks stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The Big Guy!

I've warmed to Ryback a lot lately.

I smell a match with Harper and Rowan vs the Dudley Boyz on the horizon.

I hope so. I really thought we'd have seen Buh Buh Ray back on television by now. It'd be cool.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thought it was a grand episode of Raw, but unspectacular.

Bellas seem to be heels again. I think. Cause Paige seems to just be whiney so its not as if she's a great face.

Cena/Owens worked far better this week than last, as Owens actually got to talk back to Cena, rather than be lectured.

Its so obvious Reigns is winning the briefcase. :/

Truth's moment was actually brilliant.

Joey Mercury pinned the WWE Champion in 2015. Guess we know who the Jannetty is of MNM :P

not saying much when R-Truth was the best part of the show.

• Advertisement

I thought J & J Security, The New Day, Kevin Owens and Sheamus vs. Randy Orton were decent.

Advertisement