Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money In The Bank 2015 Thread *Spoilers*

Options
  • 01-06-2015 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,851 ✭✭✭✭

moneyinthebank-1797146-1402903799-1402990251.jpg

Less than 2 weeks away

Dolph Ziggler, Neville, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston and Sheamus confirmed for the briefcase match plus others to be added

Cena v Owens 2 also confirmed and probably Ambrose and Rollins for the strap

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

MITB is my favourite PPV. Looking forward too it a little more this year after Cena v Owens.

The MITB match needs Cesaro though. They need someone to catch Neville and Kofi when they do something mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I've got a feeling we'll see Reigns do an Edge type spear from the ladder to someone hanging on to the case. Doubt they'd make him do a Superman punch from a ladder and make it out to be unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

So we've definitely got Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins in a ladder match for the World Championship. I hope Sheamus doesn't get injured with a ladder break again this year now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ladder match = screwy finish.
    Would it hurt to let Seth win clean once in a while?
    I know it's the mantra of heels to cheat to win, but he needs to have some sort credibility for when Brock gets his rematch.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I don't know why I can see Ambrose winning only for Reigns to cash in the MITB and join the authority.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Loughc wrote: »
    I don't know why I can see Ambrose winning only for Reigns to cash in the MITB and join the authority.

im thinking the same, either on the night or on Raw the next day

lot of people are thinking Rollins needs to be champ before the Lesnar match that's obviously going to happen, personally don't think it needs to be for the title

• Registered Users Posts: 85,378 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will more be added to the MITB ladder briefcase match, if so hoping for Lesnar and Joe

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will more be added to the MITB ladder briefcase match, if so hoping for Lesnar and Joe

More will be added. I can't see wwe using one of lesnars appearance especially in his first one back since WM in a multi man match with a week build up left.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I'll pay your network subscription if either of them are in that match.

Who do you think wins at this then? I don't think the results are as clear cut on anything lately.

• Advertisement

Who do you think wins at this then? I don't think the results are as clear cut on anything lately.

Reigns. He has the build behind him and no one else in the match seems like a credible threat. Kofi is only in it to be a spot monkey.

Sheamus not good enough to win the intercontinental title but was immediately put into the match points to him being nothing more than cannon fodder.

Ziggler has had more stop start pushes than a learner driver so it won't be him. I'm pretty certain Vince thinks Neville is a buff Evan Bourne who grew his hair out.

Smackdown spoiler
    Kane added himself to the MITB match to ensure Reigns won't win it

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Ziggler has had more stop start pushes than a learner driver so it won't be him.

that is quiet simply one of the funniest things ive ever read - thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I know it's the mantra of heels to cheat to win, but he needs to have some sort credibility for when Brock gets his rematch.

Especially after Reigns saying he might be the worst Champion ever.

Another messy ending would be met with groans instead of boos.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

he will never have credibility against a man who legit used to beat people up for a living the only chance he has against Brock is to cheat and do whatever it takes to win so having him do that until Brock comes back makes sense show how good he can be at it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Ryback vs Big Show for the IC title announced......

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

How on earth is Ryback going to be able to lift him!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's a shame Bray Wyatt has become an afterthought. I would have thought he'd be in the ladder match. Perhaps they will add him.

He deserves to be on the card at least.

Reigns. He has the build behind him and no one else in the match seems like a credible threat. Kofi is only in it to be a spot monkey.

Sheamus not good enough to win the intercontinental title but was immediately put into the match points to him being nothing more than cannon fodder.

Ziggler has had more stop start pushes than a learner driver so it won't be him. I'm pretty certain Vince thinks Neville is a buff Evan Bourne who grew his hair out.

Smackdown spoiler
    Kane added himself to the MITB match to ensure Reigns won't win it
    I try to remain optimistic about Sheamus. The winner hasn't been obvious for me. However, it might make sense for them to set up a feud with Randy Orton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Sheamus Vs Orton is always met with either deafening silence, or crowd entertaining themselves.
    Either way nobody will ever car about that feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think Reigns is definitely winning the MITB briefcase.

My prediction is that at Summerslam it will be Rollins vs Lesnar for the title, and before the conclusion Reigns will cash in and pin Rollins - which will be revenge for Rollins doing precisely this to him at Mania.

• Advertisement

That seems to be the most obvious scenario happening. I had a worrying thought the other day though, about what if they have Brock Lesnar win the Royal Rumble and challenge Seth Rollins at WrestleMania XXXII, and then have the scenario you just outlined, only later?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

WWE World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
    * Money in the Bank Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane
    * WWE Tag Team Title Match: New Day vs. The Prime Time Players
    * WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Ryback vs. Big Show
    * WWE Divas Title Match: Nikki Bella vs. Paige
    * John Cena vs. Kevin Owens
    * R-Truth vs. King Barrett

Wonder if anything other than MITB and Cena vs Owens will be decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I think Reigns is definitely winning the MITB briefcase.

My prediction is that at Summerslam it will be Rollins vs Lesnar for the title, and before the conclusion Reigns will cash in and pin Rollins - which will be revenge for Rollins doing precisely this to him at Mania.

I think reigns will win mitb then hell cash it in on ambrose after he wins it starting his heel turn

rovert wrote: »
    Wonder if anything other than MITB and Cena vs Owens will be decent.

WWE World Heavyweight Ladder match should be quality as well.

Tag match, Truth v King Barrett, Show v Ryback are all Superstars match ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭deviladvocate

Why is nobody else loving the tag team division at the minute? Prime Time Players and New Day are really entertaining!!! Cesaro and Kidd are obviously the best tag team around, but I think that match will be a fun watch

PTP are entertaining when not wrestling.

New Day are great all round but I expect PTP will bring them down..

But Big E and Titus in one match was not good during the chamber.

New Day v Tyson and Cesaro was the best thing in WWE so this new feud is a big step back.

Well they can't really do a whole lot about it when Tyson Kidd has been injured. One idea would have been to put him together (Cesaro that is) with Jey or Jimmy or whicher of The Usos isn't injured currently. I hope this isn't the end of The New Day's title run, but I'm thinking they could maybe be about to reward Titus O'Neil for his Father Of The Year award.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Hon the R-Truth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

So glad this event is this weekend need it after what happened here last weekend. The WWE World Heavyweight Championship match, the MiTB match and Cena/Owens should be good. Not really interested enough in the rest to raise an opinion thus far on whether or not these matches will be any good.

Advertisement