Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web hosting question

Options
  • 18-03-2014 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but i have a question about what I'm paying to have my e commerce site hosted per year. It's including VAT 799 euro per year. Does this seem too much and if so what can i do about it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

That seems pricey weiland79 - what are you getting for that? I have site hosting+dedicated IP for approx. 125+VAT p/a . If you'd like to open up a discussion sperate to forum pls. feel free to PM and I'll be glad to help/advise further..

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭fcrossen

It sounds like a lot, but it would depend on more than simply hosting. You may have support contracts and SLA's built into that figure, it may be a hosted solution.

Hosting discussion is banned here, but PM if you like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement