Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Late Show: 18th Feb 2011

• 17-02-2011 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Hi fellow Tubridy fans .. Below is the menu for the culinary delight he will be cooking up for us tomorrow night..
    On the LLS tomorrow night, My Big Fat Gyspy Wedding dress designer, Thelma with some of her creations. Also, Ellie Goulding & Bipolar Empire

UPDATE UPDATE

Just opened the flap of the tweet machine, and there was a piece of paper there waiting with an update...
    Also featuring on the show tonight is.. Vicka Mijatovic, The eldest of the six Medjugorje visionaries, Ms Mijatovic was just 16 when Our Lady is alleged to have appeared to her and five other children on June 25th, 1981. Manuela Spinelli will be appearing as her interpreter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

culinary delight he will be cooking up for us tomorrow night..

Upset tummies to follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Next week's show (Feb 25th) was filmed yesterday (Wednesday Feb 16th) because RTE's Election team need to set up the studio on the Friday night.

It'll be interesting to see if young Tubridy has heavy legs on Friday night - 2 shows in 3 days along with his radio output.

(By the way, Maureen O'Hara was one of the guests on the recorded show that goes out next week, but more of that nearer the time, no doubt)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

On the LLS tomorrow night, My Big Fat Gyspy Wedding dress designer, Thelma with some of her creations. Also, Ellie Goulding & Bipolar Empire QUOTE]

Thelma Madine is an interesting character, she spent four months in prison a few years ago for claiming benefits while making a substantial living from making dresses for the travelling community. I was hooked on MBFGW, it really was compulsive viewing but I believe that the show has not gone down too well with travellers groups in Britain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

SkidMark wrote: »
    Next week's show (Feb 25th) was filmed yesterday (Wednesday Feb 16th) because RTE's Election team need to set up the studio on the Friday night. Tubridy wanted the day off to canvas with Barry Andrews..

FYP

FYP
    Priceless, I think he has done enough canvassing for him on the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

More to follow.... i.e. waiting for him to tweet me back..

Good luck with that, he blocked me ages ago.

What did you tweet him, something like this?

@TubridyTweets Hi Ryan, Love the LLS, I never miss it (or the radio show), any more guest info for Friday? Can't wait!! xoxoxo JA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You'd need to throw in a mention of JFK somewhere....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,533 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will Ryan be trying on some of the dresses :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Will Ryan be trying on some of the dresses :p

They'll have to be Dainty Little Dresses :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Will he have members of the travelling community modelling the dresses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Will he have members of the travelling community modelling the dresses?

some of them are damn fine wans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Just looking the JNLR figures people... It appears the fall from grace for Golden Boy has started.. this is how I envisage his future..

tubridybingo_1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Who is on tonight...or is this the wrong thread ? We all know the idiot has a crush on JFK, Jedward and Maureen O' Whatshername but surely a foursome / fivesome like that would be on Sky News by now ?

Just realised you told us. Please tell me its ruse and a it isn't make-up ladies but a very special guest is appearing - ie. David Niven or Peter Sellars with the wee German hat on....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Hi fellow Tubridy fans .. Below is the menu for the culinary delight he will be cooking up for us tomorrow night..

Quote:
    On the LLS tomorrow night, My Big
    wrote:
    Fat Gyspy Wedding dress designer, Thelma with some of her creations. Also, Ellie Goulding & Bipolar Empire
    UPDATE UPDATE

Just opened the flap of the tweet machine, and there was a piece of paper there waiting with an update...
    Quote:
    Also featuring on the show tonight is..
    wrote:
    Vicka Mijatovic, The eldest of the six Medjugorje visionaries, Ms Mijatovic was just 16 when Our Lady is alleged to have appeared to her and five other children on June 25th, 1981. Manuela Spinelli will be appearing as her interpreter.

sounds like a strong 'WORSE EVER' contender

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Very poor line up tonight. I wonder if their guest budget has been cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

SkidMark wrote: »
    Next week's show (Feb 25th) was filmed yesterday (Wednesday Feb 16th) because RTE's Election team need to set up the studio on the Friday night.
    Or is it that he'll be mourning the demise of his beloved Fianna Fail and the loss of the two family Dáil seats of cousins Chris and Niall... The end of the Andrews Dáil dynasty..:D Oh and the fact that Tubbs ratings took a hammering on 2FM... NOt a good month for old Tubbs all in all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Political discussion coming up - expect Tubs to go to previously unreachable levels to save 'the party'.

Downloading a movie to watch instead. This line-up is bad for your health.

To all who don't know yet (the big REVEAL on tonights show) , the Virgin Mary does not believe in the existence of fianna fail - much too far fetched for the lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Political discussion coming up - expect Tubs to go to previously unreachable levels to save 'the party'.

+1, the anorexic activist will be in full defense mode tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Would Voting Floater not have been a better user name?

Just sayin......that's all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

He should ask the visionary to put in a good word for the party...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

What is with this country and allowing schizophrenic lunatics to be on prime time television? Is this the best we can do? These creeps should be in a mental institution ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

An seo.

Craebear wrote: »
    What is with this country and allowing schizophrenic lunatics to be on prime time television? Is this the best we can do? These creeps should be in a mental institution ffs.

Who are you talking about buddy?

Would Voting Floater not have been a better user name?

Just sayin......that's all.

I was here to comment on the LLS...not on what you like to do with simians. Whoops, I'm being bitchy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

an seo eile

Craebear wrote: »
    Poke fun at the FF folk all you want but lay off people with mental illness :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Well, I like Ellie Goulding.

Wonder will he interview her aswell?

Can you believe that in 2011 on primetime TV the featured guest is a Marian visionary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

Who are you talking about buddy?
    Also featuring on the show tonight is.. Vicka Mijatovic, The eldest of the six Medjugorje visionaries, Ms Mijatovic was just 16 when Our Lady is alleged to have appeared to her and five other children on June 25th, 1981. Manuela Spinelli will be appearing as her interpreter.

We also had that Joe Coleman gob****e and the lady who could see Angels. Complete nutters on the biggest show in the country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

Think DLF could do with some of that Whey protein just advertised.

Ah, the Trapattoni lady. I like her. I know nothing about her, but I like her.

Is that Trap's Manuela? It was very awkward between her and Tubs last time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Originally Posted by :

Is she Trapatoni's interpreter??

Shocking line up

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Is that Trap's Manuela? It was very awkward between her and Tubs last time around.

Probably because dealing with one stuttering gurner was more than enough for her.

• Advertisement

Derfil wrote: »
    Think DLF could do with some of that Whey protein just advertised.

Whats DLF????

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

^^^^ I hope so because she's smokin' hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Is she Trapatoni's interpreter??
    yeah that's her

What's with Tubs' pocket square?

That went out in around Nov. '63

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

Isn't it DLF you call that stick insect?

• Advertisement

Rte interviews Rte

The same year JFK visited Ireland.

No no, DLFF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

Where is D.js woman?

Its a rip in his Jacket

DLB

(Dainty Little Bugger)

Colmo52 wrote: »
    The same year JFK visited Ireland.

The same time the poor bugger met his Waterloo in Dallas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

is ryan still dating that cracking gaeltacht bird?

It seems the LLS' latest role is to plug every goddam RTE show that was ever made..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Jesus, Gavin is after getting big

• Advertisement
Advertisement