Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Eleventh Hour - RTE2

• 16-02-2011 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

RTE2 show for late night GE2011 coverage. Timed to compete with Vincent Brown on TV3.
    It is presented by Keelin Shanley and Daire O'Brien.
    O'Brien has a strange style imo but sort of works. Shanley is all bubbly and on top of things.

Guest on tonight Prof Antoin Murphy of Trinity College giving a propaganda piece for FF, about the number of houses in the country in positive equity, during a debate on negative equity.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Already a thread about it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056162804

Gone rather quiet of late though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Hi all,
    I saw this the other night and thought, what has come over KS all of a sudden? She used to be very po-faced and soberly dressed on Prime Time and now here she is, nice figure-hugging top, all bubbly and jokey.After some thought, I reckon she's in love and knew her man (or woman.Who knows?) was at home that night, champagne popped, lights low, chocs ready, fire on, etc,etc........so there it is, folks.The positive power of an impending shag is just right for lighting up our presenters, when faced with the drudgery of an election.
    regards
    Stovepipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Tucker.Tim

Stovepipe wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I saw this the other night and thought, what has come over KS all of a sudden? She used to be very po-faced and soberly dressed on Prime Time and now here she is, nice figure-hugging top, all bubbly and jokey.After some thought, I reckon she's in love and knew her man (or woman.Who knows?) was at home that night, champagne popped, lights low, chocs ready, fire on, etc,etc........so there it is, folks.The positive power of an impending shag is just right for lighting up our presenters, when faced with the drudgery of an election.
    regards
    Stovepipe

Hi Stovepipe,
    Don't quit the day job, mate.
    love
    Tim

Advertisement