Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Live on Irish TV

Options
  • 14-02-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭

Its just not on Irish TV. I know its not the best or funniest shows on TV, but they get such high profile guests doing the skits that it has to be worth a look just for that.

I'm sure I can watch it online but I'd prefer to watch it on my telly. Is it hidden away somewhere on some channel I can't see?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No, I don't think so.

I know Sky Arts showed a classic episode from the 70's there last week, but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Yeah I saw that, thought it was alright, a bit dated of course. I'd like to see some 90s episodes and modern day episodes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

That wasn't a once off, sky arts are showing them every Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

There are some very good skits,some are sh!te tho.I nearly always watch it online tho.Kristin Wig is the worst for me,its like she plays the same character in every skit.watchign it after a few beers is always the best and then some conan.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,042 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Comedy Central showed it a few times

I'm surprised MTV dont show it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Didn't Sky One used to show it back in the 90's?

It was probably a couple of months after they episodes aired in the US though.

Advertisement