Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Firefox and 365 Online

• 13-08-2009 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Does any one here use Firefox and Banking 365? No matter how many times I log into the site it keeps telling me I've been logged in for more than five minutes and logs me out. Any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

I use it all the time with Firefox. I don't ever use another browser. I work in a call centre myself for an online retailer and this is a very common problem when people are trying to log into their accounts. When such an error message comes up clearing your cookies and cache and restarting Firefox will always solve the problem. Should hopefully work with 365 Online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Ive never had that problem myself unless i actually have been away from it for 5 minutes :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

curry-muff wrote: »
    Ive never had that problem myself unless i actually have been away from it for 5 minutes :confused:

QFT, I use Firefox all the time and check my 365 every so often and it only does this after a while like (never timed it but I am sure it is the 5 mins) as a security measure which is a good one eg. logging into 365 in a netcafe! :eek:

Advertisement