Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Mini internet connection HELP plse

Options
  • 22-11-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I got a Lycamobile sim.. 5e for double top up buys a bundle for 9e- 150 any network minutes, unlimited texts & data & free lyca calls & texts...

A friend gave me an unworking Samsung Mini so I could use it as a mobile hotspot, this is the reason I got the new sim mainly for the unlimited data as I currently only have data through my vodafone mobile contract... 19.99e per month for 10gb!!

I got the samsung working (loose battery), unlocked it, went through the rigramole of registering my lyca sim and topped it up but I don't have any internet connection!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lyca piggybacks on the o2 network so shows up as roaming on the fone...

Can anyone help me please???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

iPink wrote: »
    I got a Lycamobile sim.. 5e for double top up buys a bundle for 9e- 150 any network minutes, unlimited texts & data & free lyca calls & texts...

A friend gave me an unworking Samsung Mini so I could use it as a mobile hotspot, this is the reason I got the new sim mainly for the unlimited data as I currently only have data through my vodafone mobile contract... 19.99e per month for 10gb!!

I got the samsung working (loose battery), unlocked it, went through the rigramole of registering my lyca sim and topped it up but I don't have any internet connection!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lyca piggybacks on the o2 network so shows up as roaming on the fone...

Can anyone help me please???

Enable Roaming Data?

Advertisement