Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster V Saracens

Options
  • 04-09-2007 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Jilm

It'll be interesting to see how that backline gels.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Is it being televised seeing as how I won't be able to pop along to the came since I live in Meath. Tis terrible being a Munster fan in Leinster:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

GDM wrote:
    Is it being televised seeing as how I won't be able to pop along to the came since I live in Meath. Tis terrible being a Munster fan in Leinster:D

Wouldn't mind looking at that and see how the new faces are shaping up, what channel is it on GDM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Deamoness

I would love to see Munster play Live, cheer for me.... :D To see Paul O'Connell play Rugby live would be class, he is so determined in his game play and even when Munster are loosing a game - they still play like they are winning because they know the fans are counting on it..... I'm so jealous!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Deamoness wrote:
    I would love to see Munster play Live, cheer for me.... :D To see Paul O'Connell play Rugby live would be class, he is so determined in his game play and even when Munster are loosing a game - they still play like they are winning because they know the fans are counting on it..... I'm so jealous!!!

erm...so head down.

• Advertisement

I wish I could but I don't have the time off work or the money and I don't know where they are playing excatly, that information would help..... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Deamoness wrote:
    I wish I could but I don't have the time off work or the money and I don't know where they are playing excatly, that information would help..... :p
    www.munsterrugby.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Deamoness wrote:
    that information would help..... :p

Click on the link in the first post then.

yea I am so not awake today!!!! ha ha ha, lol :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

On tonight should be a great match too bad theres no coverage =(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,773 ✭✭✭✭phog

daveirl wrote:

Saracens (playing more or less the same team as last week) beat Wasps in the opening round of the GP yesterday. Maybe our reserve 15 are getting stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Or Saracens first team and Wasps second team are just cack.

Advertisement