Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good carpet cleaner in Clare?

Options
  • 26-09-2014 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good carpet cleaning businesses who covers the Sixmilebridge area? I'm looking for personal recommendations really. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Dave Robins is based in Limerick and in sure he covers your parts as well!

<mobile phone number snipped>

Mod note: Please PM mobile details, don't post them as we've received complaints in the past about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Isabellebrown

If you are internet savvy then please follow these steps to find carpet cleaner nearby your home:
    1 Open Google search engine.
    2 Type "inurl:carpet cleaner,Sixmilebridge" in the search box.
    3 Press the search button and look down the listing to choose carpet cleaners.

Mod Note:

Welcome to Boards.ie Isabellebrown, please read the forum charter before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭dmc17

If you are internet savvy then please follow these steps to find carpet cleaner nearby your home:
    3 Press the search button and look down the listing to choose carpet cleaners.

That will just find a list of all carpet cleaners in an area. If you read the OP, you might notice that they were looking for "personal recommendations" and not Google recommendations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

3 Press the search button.

If you read my post again you will see that I asked for personal recommendations not a smartarsed patronising suggestion to Google a carpet cleaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

3 Press the search button.

If you are going to be trolling people with sarcasm, then do it right.

Like so:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=carpet+cleaner+Sixmilebridge

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

CptSternn wrote: »
    If you are going to be trolling people with sarcasm, then do it right.

Like so:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=carpet+cleaner+Sixmilebridge

Pfffff, n00b http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Clareman wrote: »

I refuse to use any product that is part of Twitter.

As Samuel L. Jackson so eloquently said:

Nothin' typed in 140 characters with a muthafu(kers thumbs has ever been important.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 customfloorsds

A stair runner is a carpet that does not cover the entire width of the stairs. It is usually installed on wooden or tiled stairs. Stair runner carpets are available in almost all colours and patterns and come in a variety of widths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Deagol

I think the Cleaning doctor (Ger Macnamara) covers Sixmilebridge. Good bloke, been around for years - not had my carpets done because I don't have any :) But I'm sure he wouldn't still be in biz if he was crap :)

Advertisement