Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA V PS3 trade in

• 03-10-2014 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Has anyone traded in their copy of GTA V for the PS3 in anticipation of the PS4 copy coming out? Where would you get the most? Gamestop?

I can't anything about a deal whereby its cheaper if you have the PS3 copy or anything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Swarlez wrote: »
    Has anyone traded in their copy of GTA V for the PS3 in anticipation of the PS4 copy coming out? Where would you get the most? Gamestop?

I can't anything about a deal whereby its cheaper if you have the PS3 copy or anything.

I might keep mine as I'll probably be giving my ps3 to my brother once I upgrade to a ps4... Whenever that'll be :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

GS seem to be a bit of a rip off, I have stopped using them.
    If you go to the CEX site you can see how much games and consoles are worth whether it is trade in against something in store or cash.

GTA V is €12 cash or €16 trade-in, I would guess that GS would have the same or close to it
    Just checking the trade in value of the PS3 and for the Super Slim 500GB they offer €96 cash and €119 trade in.
    Hardly worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Never trade in , you would get about €22 not including p & p on eBay for GTA .So €22 V 16 trade in .....

I remember going to a shop to trade in or get money for games a couple of years ago.

I had about 5 games , the girl behind the counter looked through them , Three of them would have been new enough ,

Anyway I said how much , she said €32 . i said for which , she said the lot. I said no that's ok and took them back. The look of shock when I was taking my games off her was funny.

Anyway I sold one of those games on eBay for 28 squid. And in around the same for the rest , had about €75 when I sold them all.

So eBay or similar .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,904 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I was planning to trade in my gta and ps3 in November but approx 120 euro for both is just not with it. My 500gb slim ps3 is only a few years old and has a good few digital games on it.

Advertisement