Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wales v Australia 2pm 15/09/2007

Options
  • 15-09-2007 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

RWC France 2007 is on my jersey but this game and a few others are in Wales and Soctland.

Anyhow what way do you think it will go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

C'mon Wales :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Love to see Wales do it my head says Austrailia. Wales have some class on the pitch and players like Alun Wyn could turn it in their favour. Lot of experience on both sides. Hook to come on in the second half.

Rated Hook higher than Jones, but on the RWC stage Jones looks solid.

3 - 3 and fairly even so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Australia off-loading in the tackle when its not on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

TRY!!!! Australia

• Advertisement

Try Giteau. Thomas late tackle on Barnes was shocking, would expect better from him. Barnes has converted 3 - 10 to the Aussies

Mortlock exacts revenge on Thomas with a big hit. Thomas out as a result and Hook in. Drop goal Barnes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Easy_81

C'mon the Aussies!!:D

Jonesy missed a penalty. Surely time for Hook to take over kicking duties. Come on Cymru

Try Mortlock. Not looking hot for the Celts. 3 -18 to Aus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I'm a Bok fan, but for these 80 minutes I support Aussie the whole way ;) I'm still hoping Oz will knock the All Blacks out of the tournament.

I'd hate it for us to meet the Australians in the quarters.

Wales coming back nicely in the second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

Mortlock injured? Missed something there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

I'm really enjoying this match :) Thought Wales were gonna stage a great comeback...doesn't look likely now though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Is it just me or have a lot of the games with the more established nations failed to entertain (except France/Argies), whereas the ones with some of the samller nations have been quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Whats the time and score now?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Narcissus

75 min

32 - 18 to Aus

edit:make that 32 - 20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

not a fan of that wales jersey

how tight is it!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Thanka Apapaia.

Post the final wen u got it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Wales had 15 minutes there were they relived their 2005 grand slam technique they should really really start to relise that they are very dangerous when 1-15 pass the pall rather then leaving 9-15 doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Stev_o wrote:
    Wales had 15 minutes there were they relived their 2005 grand slam technique they should really really start to relise that they are very dangerous when 1-15 pass the pall rather then leaving 9-15 doing it.

Indeed, they really showed they could play in that 6th phase, they cut Australia up from one side of the field to the other, awsome to watch.
    And they deserve major credit for not giving up like England did!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

glad to see Gareth Thomas getting a taste of his own mediciene, he's a nasty peice of work, he led a player revolt against the previous welsh coach.

Advertisement