Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Summonses

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Tell me about it. Waste of mine, the Judges and the Guards time. The Judge seemed pretty peeved at the Guard in question though which was a plus. It's cases like this that delay the whole process in there, I should never have had to take a day off to go in for that in the first place.

One incompetent Guard after another, from misplacing my license when I dropped it into the station to the prosecuting Guard not doing her job correctly. Complete waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

And they are never disciplined over any of this. :mad:

Advertisement