Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv + ariel for bedroom

Options
  • 20-09-2010 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

where would be the best place to go in limerick or surrounds to get a small tv for a bedroom +an ariel as I've no ariel plug thing in the room???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Stratospher

Hi check Urlan TV in Clare St. Dublin Road,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,772 ✭✭✭✭phog

FSV near Gleesons Sports Store near Upr William St, I couldnt find a fault with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

+ 1 For future sound and vision. Tony and Sean in there are great for Tv sales and after sales service..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

phog wrote: »
    FSV near Gleesons Sports Store near Upr William St, I couldnt find a fault with them.
    steveon wrote: »
    + 1 For future sound and vision. Tony and Sean in there are great for Tv sales and after sales service..

I have to say that I rang FSV recently and was advised to wait a few months as DTT Set Top Boxes were due to fall in price - Which prob. was more in my interests than theirs.

- They were patient and helpful with other related queries also so happy to plug them on here :)

Advertisement