Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

value of brass fittings

Options
  • 13-08-2013 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Howya lads. Ive a bag of brass fittings, 3/4 310's, 1/2 315's and the like. Im off to New Zealand soon so I did a big clearout of all my old fittings. Have a bag full of them and a bit of copper. Im gonna bring it to the scappy tomorrow for a bit of cash. Anybody know the value of brass fittings? Cheers.

You'd make more selling to a plumber for stock. Brass is roughly half the price of copper for scrap. So 2 euro a kilo. Not a whole lot unless you've a tonne! What part of the country are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

I'd certainly buy them off you if you are passing my way on your way to the airport.

Kilkenny, Laois & Dublin every week

• Advertisement

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Its about 15kgs of stuff. Lots of nuts and ring in the usual sizes. Few 1 inch and 10mm stuff aswell. Mostly 3/4 and 1/2 inch.

Yup, I'd be interested. PM what you are looking for it. Roughly how many fittings?

Sorry if Dtp79 wants first shout on it as he responded first, I have no problem with him buying it.

Advertisement