Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

e63

• 13-09-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi, i've signed off the dole to do my Fas course for 4 weeks.
    Last payment to me by the dole was e125 for 4 days Tuesday-Friday, started Fas course following Monday.
    Fas paid me 188 for 4 weeks no bother.
    Now that i am back on the dole i am back to e188 a week.
    But i am not getting that e63 that i am missing.
    Is this the way it works or am i wrong in thinking that e188 should be there on continuous basis.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

You will need to contact your local office to see where/how the payments are running. They will be able to go back and see what days you have been paid for and can advise further if there is money due.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Bykobap

Dole paid me for Tue Wed Thu Fri and was told that Fas pays for the rest of the days i am with Fas, ie. from Monday i started the course on.
    Now, no problem there its just that there is no e188 continuity in payments.
    Rather then being e188 e188 e188 e188 e188 e188 throughout that period, regardless of me doing the Fas course, it goes e188 e125 e188 e188 e188...
    So there is obviously e63 missing.
    Thanks for the reply cee jay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Bykobap wrote: »
    Dole paid me for Tue Wed Thu Fri and was told that Fas pays for the rest of the days i am with Fas, ie. from Monday i started the course on.
    Now, no problem there its just that there is no e188 continuity in payments.
    Rather then being e188 e188 e188 e188 e188 e188 throughout that period, regardless of me doing the Fas course, it goes e188 e125 e188 e188 e188...
    So there is obviously e63 missing.
    Thanks for the reply cee jay.

You got paid for Tue Wed Thur Fri prior to starting your fas course you did not get paid for saturday or the monday that you were on the fas course they are the 2 days missing or €63.You will not be paid for that Saturday and you cannot be paid for the Monday as FAS paid you. Payment stopped on Friday. With FAS you got paid Monday-Friday each week you were with them. When you came back onto sw you were paid from the Tuesday after finishing FAS course...IMO you are owed one day for the Monday after the FAS course finishing €32. Check this out with you local office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

The FAS week may pay for different days than your SW week (i.e. FAS pay for Monday - Saturday, SW from Wed - Tues for example). It will all depend on what day you signed off and signed back on again. So you are best to talk to them at your local office.

Advertisement