Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet sitting/dog walking sligo

Options
  • 13-10-2009 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

does anyone know of any service in sligo offering dog walking/pet sitting or even doggy day care?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭fergalfrog

I help run petsit.ie but we do not have any listings for Sligo.

A friend of mine is looking for someone to mind his cat in the Leitrim area so if you find a pet sitter or a cattery can you please PM me their details. The nearest one we have found so far is near Tuam in Co. Galway.

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 k82009

Yes no problem Il keep an eye out for local adverts its pity theres no service as it would be very useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Are you in Sligo town, or Co. Sligo?

There is a brilliant cattery near Charlestown, on the Leitrim/Sligo/Mayo border kind of. My cats have been there a few times, and had a lovely time, very well looked after. http://www.cattery-cats.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 k82009

im in town but its facility for a dog, i dont want to put him in kennels as there is no need during the evening just during the day. its not fair either having him in the kennels as he is a big dog and not used to a kennel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

k82009 wrote: »
    im in town but its facility for a dog, i dont want to put him in kennels as there is no need during the evening just during the day. its not fair either having him in the kennels as he is a big dog and not used to a kennel.

I know you were looking for a dog facility, sorry, someone else had asked about a cattery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 equinemissy

Hey guys dont know if it is any good to you but i am using a pet sitting service in Sligo called Knocknarea Pet Sitting. I find it a brilliant service and my dog always comes home very happy, sometimes she wont even come into the car with me when i pick her up. There is loads of room for them to run around and they sleep in her home.
    Found her on donedeal in the pet sitting service area

www.knocknareapetsittingservice.weebly.com

• Registered Users Posts: 33 unimpressed

Hi i am a animal lover and i live in Sligo town. I have had dogs and cats my whole life and unfortunately now cannot due to needing to go to Dublin for 3 days every 2 to 3 weeks. I would love the opportunity to walk or sit for or even care for in my own home for periods of up to a week at a time. I am not a professional sitter but am very competent and secure around animals.

Advertisement