Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minix Neo X5 Mini Streaming Box

Options
  • 08-04-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Does anyone know much about these Minix Neo X5 Mini Streaming Box's. I understand that you can download films and that to watch them. Can you view sky sports or setanta or channels on them and are they easy to use. I saw a company smart-tv ireland selling them. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

This thread covers a good bit about what these boxes do and which ones people choose..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057066642

I bought one at Christmas after doing a bit of research. I am very happy with what the box provides (it is the Neo x7 version which is the quadcore version of the x5)

Yes these boxes can present various channels to you including Sky etc..I would stress though that these are far from a finished consumer end product.
    My experience is they require a bit of work and patience.

If you carry out a bit of research you can find a decent streaming box at a very reasonable rate. If you can't be bothered and want something configured out of the box...then the guys on adverts have the perfect solution.

Advertisement