Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dell outlet no longer on eBay?

• 04-12-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

I've bought a number of laptops over last couple years (for myself, family friends etc.) all from the dell outlet store on ebay, which were always superb value for money. However, I've been trying to find any over the last month or so but can't find them there.. Does anyone know if dell have stopped selling on ebay??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

They're still there but haven't sold anything on their Irish outlet since September.
    http://shop.ebay.ie/merchant/dellfactoryoutlet_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Yeah I noticed that a few weeks ago,
    I used to always use the url stores.ebay.ie/dell-outlet ..
    There was nothing on it since September so the store was probably either deleted due to inactivity or deleted by dell themselves..
    Pity as it was great value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭cbyrne

wonder is it anything to do with the fact that they are selling through bricks and mortar shops now, major pity :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

cbyrne wrote: »
    I've bought a number of laptops over last couple years (for myself, family friends etc.) all from the dell outlet store on ebay, which were always superb value for money. However, I've been trying to find any over the last month or so but can't find them there.. Does anyone know if dell have stopped selling on ebay??

Hey,

Try this link for Dell Outlet systems.
    www.dell.ie/outlet/

Not always the widest choice but aways worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭cbyrne

yeah I know about that link alright, but the deals on the ebay shop were always much better and i'm sure it was for the same machines. I never thought the actual dell outlet shop on dell.ie was great... or was I just ruined by the ebay one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭ewj1978

A damnit.... I've also bought quite a few systems through the Ebay shop...as long as you didn't mind the odd scratch on the cover you got Brilliant deals.... Last thing i got cost €300 but if both as new from Dell would have cost €750:D

Advertisement