Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best vape/kit for a beginner?

Options
  • 21-12-2014 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

So basically I wanna start vaping. Preferably online, Nothing too expensive. If anyone can link a good website or starter kit that'd be great also what flavours would you recommend? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aspireistick.htm

That's the best kit at the moment I think there is a small bit of a learning curve at first but really its a case of find a setting you're happy with and away you go. As for liquids you cant go far wrong with the Wingnuts range but flavour is subjective best bet is try to get into a shop and try some.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aspireistick.htm

That's the best kit at the moment I think there is a small bit of a learning curve at first but really its a case of find a setting you're happy with and away you go. As for liquids you cant go far wrong with the Wingnuts range but flavour is subjective best bet is try to get into a shop and try some.

Think I might pick this up myself, im sick of being out for a few pints and craving a smoke, It seems a fairly decent piece of kit, are there any smaller e cigs on the market???

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Glebee wrote: »
    Think I might pick this up myself, im sick of being out for a few pints and craving a smoke, It seems a fairly decent piece of kit, are there any smaller e cigs on the market???

Nothing smaller unless you want go for the ones that look like a cigarette but they're rubbish. The iStick is completely hidden in my hand all that can be seen is the tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Thats a great price for everything thats included. Its also a far better option than some of the other starter kits out there.

Also just to point out as per the above link it isnt red its purple. You might want to ask them for one of the other colours....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

JeanRose, you are taking the piss.

• Advertisement
Advertisement