Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC gone mad

Options
  • 31-07-2015 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

things you shouldn't laugh at, but do...
    I posted Bruce Jenner.
    Got a infraction.
    Whats that about?
    No luck with pm to mod

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 redmicky

The former top psychiatrist at John’s Hopkins, Dr. Chapman, penned a Wall Street journal article several months ago, making it clear that “transgenders” are mentally disordered. Boldly affirming the indisputable findings of every credible biologist who’s ever existed, Dr. Chapman reported that sex change is biologically impossible, and to tell a transgender he can be “reassigned” or “transitioned” from one gender to the other is to “promote and collaborate with mental illness.”
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120

Mods shut down all posts pointing this out.
    The rules of the site state no medical advice, yet here we have a mod with no medical training going against the advice of a Doctor and promoting and defending the choices of a sick man.
    How can this be justified in any way?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Myself & humanji are unavailable right now, but will review your appeal as soon as we can. Give the mod some time to reply - expecting an immediate response is unreasonable.

Hopefully, you can resolve this with the mod. If not I should be able to look into this over the weekend.

tHB

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'll save us all some time and energy. This isn't a site for spewing bile at transgendered people. If you want a discussion forum where hate speech is acceptable, go start your own.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement