Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Conspiracy Theory Forum

Options
  • 18-07-2015 6:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been banned from the Conspiracy Theory Forum because I mentioned a link between 9/11 and Satanism having been previously banned from the 9/11 forum. This was in a thread I created explaining how Barack Obama has been groomed by Satanists. It is obvious that my post is about the broader subject of Satanic involvement in terror attacks and therefore is not relevant to the 9/11 forum.

I started by explaining how Satanists have perpetrated many terrorist attacks and gave 9/11 and the Boston Marathon Bombing as two examples.

I offered evidence of Satanic pre-warning for each and posted two YouTube video showing how Back to the Future forewarned 9/11 and how Family Guy forewarned Boston.

I then offered evidence of the April 1967 Time magazine cover and President Bush's Satanic ritual in the classroom on the morning of 9/11 and I offered the fact that the Boston Bombing occurred on 666 Boylston St. and that the fake trial commenced on the Satanic feast of abduction and ceremonial sacrifice as evidence of Satanic activity at the Boston Marathon.

I then gave my evidence on how Obama had been groomed by Satanists which was the main thrust of my post.

The Moderator who banned me claimed that this post was a deliberate attempt to circumvent a ban he had given me from the 9/11 forum.

However I felt it was necessary to mention the Satanic aspect of both 9/11 and Boston as a lead into the Satanic evidence for the current President. Without knowing how Satanism was already involved in 9/11 the reader could easily mistakenly think that I was presenting this Satanic aspect as a new development and this would therefore take credibility away from my post.

The moderator who banned me has also recently closed all of my other threads without good reason, some of which have been open for months.

My ban from the 9/11 forum had come about because I insisted that I had proven that 9/11 was an inside job using fact and logic. I had never deliberately insulted anyone on these boards but I admittedly did argue with Moderators inside the thread prior to my first ban and I had also gone off topic into the 9/11 debate.

I was temporally banned and it WAS NOT clearly explained to me that if I posted in the same thread again I would be banned from the 9/11 forum so when my temporary ban was over I made three reply's in the same thread and received an immediate ban from the 9/11 forum.

I did not bother to argue that this ban was unfair because it WAS NOT clearly explained to me that if I posted in the same thread again I would be banned from the 9/11 forum because as I remember the thread from which I received the ban was not in the 9/11 forum.

The moderator's instruction was OPEN TO INTERPRETATION and was not at all clear and he has since waged a personal vendetta against me simply because I propose ideas about 9/11 that he cannot rebuke. This is shown in how I got the recent ban while the last poster on my most recent thread deliberately insulted me by asking about my medication and telling me to get a life but he gets away Scott free! Both this and my unfair censorship from the 9/11 forum are not in keeping with the spirit of debate which this board should stand for.

My only crime of late has been to mention 9/11 in threads relating to other subjects. I was never banned from mentioning 9/11 in other threads and I uphold my right to mention 9/11 in posts where relevant. The moderators insistence on keeping all mention of 9/11 in the 9/11 forum or all mention of Boston in the Boston forum is a deliberate attempt to stifle appropriate debate about how these terrorist acts are all linked and he has closed down threads of mine listing such events and forewarning of such events on his own whim.

On top of the reversal of my conspiracy theory ban I feel because of my unfair treatment my 9/11 forum ban should also be reversed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Please tell me this is a wind-up.

On the slim chance that it isn't, please confirm that you've followed the first step as outlined above and have PMd the mod who banned to to see if the issue can be resolved between you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Zaph wrote: »
    Please tell me this is a wind-up.

On the slim chance that it isn't, please confirm that you've followed the first step as outlined above and have PMd the mod who banned to to see if the issue can be resolved between you.

I did indeed my kind Millionaire Oppressor and his succinct reply was as follows;

Take it to DRP.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Fair enough, a CMod will review this in due course. Please bear in mind that as it's the weekend they may be busy enjoying RL stuff and it might be a little longer than usual before someone can deal with this.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Apologies omnithanos - I didn't see this until now. Seeing as you have already tried to engage with the mod in question, I'll look further into this.

Regards,
    ~Mike

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Apologies for the slight delay in this - I'm getting in touch with the CT mods and looking into your previous ban from the 9/11 forum to get an idea of the bigger picture here. I'll try to get back to you on it later today.

~Mike

• Advertisement

No bother.

Sorry about the delay - real life issues for both myself and the moderator who banned you dragged this out a little longer than I would have liked. I've been in touch with the moderator, and he has sent me quite an amount of information to get through. I'll hopefully be in a position to reply to you later on today.

Apologies once again,

~Mike

Hi omnithanos,

I've been in discussions with the moderator who issued your ban, and he has been kind enough to forward on correspondence on all issues leading up to this ban, and unfortunately I have to say that I agree with him.

At first I thought that a permanent ban from Conspiracy Theories was on the harsh side, and perhaps open to reduction, but after readign through all of yoru dealings with the Conspiracy Theories mods in the past while, it's become apparent that you have been given ample opportuiity up until now, whic you have ignored.

One of the clauses of your previous ban from 9/11 was that you could still post in the main Conspiracy Theories forum, but that you were banned from the 9/11 and thus all 9/11 discussions for 6 months. The moderator in question also explicitly stated that "your next warning, infraction, ignoring of a moderator instruction - anything - it will be a permanent ban from CT and thus also from 9/11" - something that you agreed to, along with keeping your threads to one definitive topic per post. The above is a direct quote from the conversation that the moderator had with you, and isn't at all open to interpretation, from my perspective at least.

The fact of the matter is that the thread you were banned for is in direct contravention of what you agreed to, both in content and in the style of posting. Simply put, you turned a CT thread into another 9/11 style debate, and considering the multitude of warnings that you have been given in the past, the moderators are well within their rights to say that enough is enough.

With that in mind, the ban is upheld from my perspective. IF you can keep your nose clean across teh rest of the site for the next six months, then perhaps you could open up discussion with the CT mods again to see if they were willign to restore access, but that would be entirely up to them, and is by no means something I would enforce from a CMod perspective.

If you disagree with my findings, you can of course ask for an admin review.

Regards,
    Mike

I don´t believe that was specified anywhare.

mike_ie wrote: »
    Hi omnithanos,

One of the clauses of your previous ban from 9/11 was that you could still post in the main Conspiracy Theories forum, but that you were banned from the 9/11 and thus all 9/11 discussions for 6 months. The moderator in question also explicitly stated that "your next warning, infraction, ignoring of a moderator instruction - anything - it will be a permanent ban from CT and thus also from 9/11" - something that you agreed to, along with keeping your threads to one definitive topic per post. The above is a direct quote from the conversation that the moderator had with you, and isn't at all open to interpretation, from my perspective at least.

If you disagree with my findings, you can of course ask for an admin review.

I don't believe I was explicitly banned from all 9/11 discussion, just banned from the 9/11 forum. Why if I were completely banned from discussing 9/11 did said moderator continue to engage with me on said topic in related threads?

I also contend that my last thread did stick to one definitive topic, that of Satanic ritual of which Obama's deliberate attempt to project himself as Satan, 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombing are all prime examples.

Is it not completely heavy handed to ban someone for misnaming a topic?
    Is it not also double standards to impose a ban on me while appearing to do nothing about a post directed to me on the same thread which read as follows "Tell me, how long are you off your medication ? get a life !!!"
    The fact that I simply ignore such insulting comments should indicate my capacity for restraint.

There are plenty more examples of Obama's satanic intention, such as the winning lottery numbers of 666 in Chicago, his home turf, on the day of his inauguration and the ritual satanism in his inauguration ceremony itself, but it appears proper debate is of secondary importance to closing threads down on a whim.

It is obvious that said thread would not have been appropriate to the 9/11 forum and the moderators claim that I only opened this tread in order to continue talking about 9/11 is false. It is also obvious that I am constantly being steered into the 9/11 debate by another moderator on the thread who makes extraordinary claims without any proof. The forum charter states that it is not enough to simply claim something is untrue without supporting evidence yet the moderators do this all the time.

I believe my initial ban from the 9/11 forum was heavy handed as I believe the instruction I received prior to said ban was also open to interpretation.

The moderator who banned me had also taken it upon himself to close all my other threads simply because he stated they had no credence or they were too broad. Are moderators allowed to close threads down on such a whim?

For example one thread was shut down because the moderator stated that the murder of Walter Scott was an example of police corruption and not a conspiracy. However I had put forward the notion that Walter Scott was not killed and was therefore just a paid actor which supports a conspiracy theory.

Having said all this I feel I am entitled to an admin review and I suggest the moderators agenda in seeking to have me banned should be questioned.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The only agenda I see if one you've formulated in your own head.

Decision upheld, and added kudos to Mike for being a lot more polite and patient with this pile of nonsense than I ever would have been

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement