Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One month AH ban for 'trolling'

Options
  • 07-07-2015 12:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭

Link to thread: http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057458152/2

I was banned by tombi for my post ITT for one month because it was considered trolling. Honestly, I hadn't seen the replies from other posters until now when I'd logged out to get the link to the thread but they made me aware of the comments regarding her son being brilliant and that she's proud of him. Before making the post I hadn't read the full article but, having read those posts I see how it was considered insensitive and trollish, I wouldn't have made the post if I had.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

...I hadn't read the full article but, having read those posts I see how it was considered insensitive and trollish, I wouldn't have made the post if I had.

You said it there yourself.

You have a history of trolling & being uncivil in After Hours. The mods are fed up with it. You copped a month ban because of this latest instance of poor behaviour in the forum.

Hopefully this will get your attention & you'll cop on a bit when your ban is up. If not - you're looking at a permaban sooner rather than later.

Ban upheld.

You may appeal to an Admin if you wish.

All the best,

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

DoYouEvenLift:

Please indicate if you wish to appeal to an Admin.
    If not, I will request that this issue be marked as resolved.

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

DoYouEvenLift:

Please indicate if you wish to appeal to an Admin.
    If not, I will request that this issue be marked as resolved.

tHB

Nah it's fine

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement