Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for advertising

Options
  • 30-07-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Banned for "avertising my company" on a thread "Tannus Solid Tyres".

I can see where the ban is coming from. But I do not own a company that sells these tyres. In fact I do not own any company or partake in any company advertising. In the post I never mentioned a company name.

The purpose of the article was to generate a discussion about solid tyres.

No advertisement was intended. However in hindsight I can see how my semi review style came across as an advertisement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cycling Dubliner

Banned for "avertising my company" on a thread "Tannus Solid Tyres".

I can see where the ban is coming from. But I do not own a company that sells these tyres. In fact I do not own any company or partake in any company advertising. In the post I never mentioned a company name.

The purpose of the article was to generate a discussion about solid tyres.

No advertisement was intended. However in hindsight I can see how my semi review style came across as an advertisement.

Apologies. Please delete both messages.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Apologies. Please delete both messages.

Can I infer from that, you don't wish to continue this dispute?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cycling Dubliner

Steve wrote: »
    Can I infer from that, you don't wish to continue this dispute?

Yes, resolved with relevant Moderator. Sorry for my mistake of posting here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement