Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should be unbanned on AH by now

Options
  • 18-07-2015 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

I believe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid your AH ban is permanent.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Colinf1212

What for precisely?

Persistent trolling.

That's a subjective reason for a moderator to ban someone who doesn't agree with his/her view. Then again this forum is full to the brim with biased moderators. I want to know the specific incident as I was never given the notification I was perm-banned.

You were, because when someone is banned they automatically receive a system-generated notification. So the question is do you want to contest your AH ban? If so, then please PM the mod who banned you (Grand_Rajnah) in accordance with the procedure outlined above. If you choose not to pursue this any further I'll close this thread.

• Advertisement

I wish to contest this perm-ban I was never made aware of.

You not reading notifications sent to you is not the same as you not being made aware of your ban. As outlined above, please contact the mod who banned you to see if this can be resolved. If it can't then a CMod will review your appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

As mentioned by Zaph - you would have been sent an automatic notification of your ban. That point is moot.

If you wish to contest this ban, please attempt to resolve this in a civil manner via PM with the mod who banned you. If you cannot come to a resolution - come back here & I will review your appeal.

All the best,

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement