Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History project

Options
  • 03-10-2014 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I need help with choosing a history project to do, besides doing a local one which i know most of you will say is there any other good ones i could do? Preferably sport related maybe football(soccer) related in any way as thats my main interest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

ConorD21 wrote: »
    I need help with choosing a history project to do, besides doing a local one which i know most of you will say is there any other good ones i could do? Preferably sport related maybe football(soccer) related in any way as thats my main interest.

You know what you are interested in and you are the best person to come up with an idea.

Some sports related projects that I have seen recently -
    George Best playing for Cork Celtic
    Hillsborough disaster
    Lisbon Lions
    Dr Pat O'Callaghan
    Stephen Roche winning the Tour of France
    Munster beating the All Blacks
    Ireland's Rugby team breaking the sporting boycott of South Africa

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭marko747

The black power salute at the Olympics in 1968 maybe, ties in the Olympics with the fight for civil rights

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

marko747 wrote: »
    The black power salute at the Olympics in 1968 maybe, ties in the Olympics with the fight for civil rights

Good topic

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fmac280712

Hey I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if you are allowed to do your history project on profiling of serial killers thanks fiona

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

fmac280712 wrote: »
    Hey I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if you are allowed to do your history project on profiling of serial killers thanks fiona

Not exactly historical. Leaving yourself wide open to get a really bad mark.

• Advertisement
Advertisement