Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available - Leinster

Options
  • 28-01-2015 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm a very experienced Lead/rhythm guitarist with backing vocals, who is well versed in all genres of music looking to join a busy, established covers band. I have all professional equipment, transport and hundreds of gigs under my belt also. Also write and record a lot of my own material too. Anyone interested, shoot me a pm! Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 guitarman14

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jakorb

Hi where in Leinster are you based??

jakorb wrote: »
    Hi where in Leinster are you based??
    Sent you a PM there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mark Darko

Hey,

I'm a soul/funk artist working out of Dublin. I'm currently putting a band together for upcoming gigs to promote an EP release. If you think this is something you'd be interested in PM me.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Darko wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm a soul/funk artist working out of Dublin. I'm currently putting a band together for upcoming gigs to promote an EP release. If you think this is something you'd be interested in PM me.

Thanks,

Mark

PM sent!

• Advertisement

To make it clear, I am strictly only looking to join a busy cover band, unless playing originals is making you decent money. Trying to make a living from gigging.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 77Aeda

I am in a new original rock band. We have a bass, drummer and vocal in place and are seeking a main guitar player. We are based in the centre of Dublin. Members are the groups are from their late twenty's and their thirty's.

An example of the music can be heard on youtube

keys mary jane aeda cafferkey

Give we a shout if you are interested.

bump

Bump

bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement