Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HGH for knee injury?

• 23-02-2015 7:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

I hurt my knee and it still hasn't fully healed (though it should have a long time ago), hgh speeds up the healing process but can only the doctor's prescribe it to you, or are you allowed to buy it yourself? This is for healing not PEDs, only answers to the question asked please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

I hurt my knee and it still hasn't fully healed (though it should have a long time ago), hgh speeds up the healing process but can only the doctor's prescribe it to you, or are you allowed to buy it yourself? This is for healing not PEDs, only answers to the question please

Using it to recover from an injury quicker than normal is a form of performance enhancement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭jessie_pinkman

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Using it to recover from an injury quicker than normal is a form of performance enhancement.

Yes, in sport. I don't do sport anymore. Don't waste my time if you got nothing helpful to say to me, did you not fully read the question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Yes, in sport. I don't do sport anymore. Don't waste my time if you got nothing helpful to say to me, did you not fully read the question?

Medical advice is not allowed so my post is as helpful as you will get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Why post the question in an Athletics forum? Stop wasting our time.

pistol_75 wrote: »
    Why post the question in an Athletics forum? Stop wasting our time.

This is to do with an injury. The majority who do athletics get injuries sometime in their life obviously, no more off stupid answers like yours please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

You posed this question on another forum and it was locked so why do you think it'll be any different here?

Ososlo wrote: »
    You posed this question on another forum and it was locked so why do you think it'll be any different here?

Because i'm not using it for PEDs, just to try and heal an injury, all i want to know is, are you only allowed to get HGH off a prescription from a doctor or are you allowed to buy it other ways too, such as online ( in this country) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Because i'm not using it for PEDs, just to try and heal an injury, all i want to know is, are you only allowed to get HGH off a prescription from a doctor or are you allowed to buy it other ways too, such as online ( in this country) ?

Maybe try ordering it online to see if you can buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭Vito Andolini

I reckon a doctor would know, why not ask one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Netwerk Errer

You do realise that getting HGH without a prescription is illegal don't you? What do you want us to tell you, that we know some drug dealer down an alley who will supply you.

Any shipments of it coming in through customs and found will be seized and prosecution could follow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Sounds like horrific stuff!

You do realise that getting HGH without a prescription is illegal don't you? What do you want us to tell you, that we know some drug dealer down an alley who will supply you.

Any shipments of it coming in through customs and found will be seized and prosecution could follow.

Yes i didn't know, that's why i asked, this is the kind of answer i wanted, now they can close it if they want to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Netwerk Errer

Ososlo wrote: »
    Sounds like horrific stuff!

Like all drugs, it has it's place and can be a wonderdrug in a medical professionals hands but put it in the hands of someone who hasn't a clue or an abuser and there can be some big side effects. Look at some of the athletes who used to abuse it back in the 80's and 90's, they used to have to get braces to keep their teeth straight because their jaws were growing so quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

OP I really don't know why you posted about the same topic twice in different forums and expect different responses. HGH is not a toy; it has bad side effects and if not taken in the right dosage, you could have some serious health problems.

The only way you will be able to get it legitimately is by going to your doctor, and the only way to take the correct dosage is also by going to your doctor. Nobody on here has medical expertise afaik, so stop asking where you can get it, because the answer is simple; from your doctor. Otherwise you can take a punt with some drug dealer and hope that the sh*t you're injecting into your body isn't toxic and won't kill you.

I told you in your previous thread that unless you're an experienced bodybuilder or your doctor prescribes it you shouldn't take it. I highly doubt your doctor will prescribe HGH for an injury; it's usually prescribed to people who really need it and I don't think your case warrants it.

OP I really don't know why you posted about the same topic twice in different forums and expect different responses. HGH is not a toy; it has bad side effects and if not taken in the right dosage, you could have some serious health problems.

The only way you will be able to get it legitimately is by going to your doctor, and the only way to take the correct dosage is also by going to your doctor. Nobody on here has medical expertise afaik, so stop asking where you can get it, because the answer is simple; from your doctor. Otherwise you can take a punt with some drug dealer and hope that the sh*t you're injecting into your body isn't toxic and won't kill you.

I told you in your previous thread that unless you're an experienced bodybuilder or your doctor prescribes it you shouldn't take it. I highly doubt your doctor will prescribe HGH for an injury; it's usually prescribed to people who really need it and I don't think your case warrants it.
    I know it can be dangerous and i sure would only buy it from a reputable source (such as the chemist if you have a prescription) but only if i did need it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Good Jaysus.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement