Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you gay?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Wait, hang on...............

............No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Interesting results. Voted myself ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yea I'm defo a lesbian also. FACT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

This is all I'm going to say:

Eddie Izzard describes himself as an "executive", "action", and "underground" transvestite, as "a male tomboy" or "male lesbian" rather than a "weirdo" transvestite (he cites J. Edgar Hoover as an example of the latter). He regularly cross-dresses both on and off stage and makes it clear that cross-dressing is, for him, not a sexual thing — he simply enjoys wearing make-up and clothing which is traditionally perceived in the West as female-only.

He remarks in one of his shows, "Women wear what they want and so do I." According to Izzard, "Most transvestites fancy girls." He dismisses claims that he is homosexual, saying he is either a straight transvestite or a "male lesbian". He has also described himself as "a lesbian trapped in a man's body," but this is not generally taken to mean that he actually identifies as a transgender lesbian.

+1 BTW there is no option for male and swing both ways, or male and crossdress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

We have 4 lesbians and no gay men? That's interesting (and presumably inaccurate)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    +1 BTW there is no option for male

That's the every holes a goal option. You could also construe that as the necrophilia, beastiality, gloryhole and pretty much any thing else with a hole option.

That's the every holes a goal option. You could also construe that as the necrophilia, beastiality, gloryhole and pretty much any thing else with a hole option.
    A blender?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    This is all I'm going to say:

Eddie Izzard describes himself as an "executive", "action", and "underground" transvestite, as "a male tomboy" or "male lesbian" rather than a "weirdo" transvestite (he cites J. Edgar Hoover as an example of the latter). He regularly cross-dresses both on and off stage and makes it clear that cross-dressing is, for him, not a sexual thing — he simply enjoys wearing make-up and clothing which is traditionally perceived in the West as female-only.

He remarks in one of his shows, "Women wear what they want and so do I." According to Izzard, "Most transvestites fancy girls." He dismisses claims that he is homosexual, saying he is either a straight transvestite or a "male lesbian". He has also described himself as "a lesbian trapped in a man's body," but this is not generally taken to mean that he actually identifies as a transgender lesbian.

+1 BTW there is no option for male and swing both ways, or male and crossdress.

hint hint.....

You are male and crossdress?:eek:

Am only joking hon, whatever you like;)

We had one of them Ann Summer's party a while ago, next time i would invite yer

i think the real question is who doesn't?

I dont!!!!!!

Grimes... It's AH, what was i thinking:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

My sexuality is so far an unsolved mystery, currently being studied by undergrads at Yale University..

Hmmm.. which reminds me.. ive to take a biopsy sample of my scroat to sent to them...

brb....

Speaking of gay males I met one at a beers and he was a really nice chap, wish I could remember his name :(

Speaking of gay males I met one at a beers and he was a really nice chap, wish I could remember his name :(

Yeah he's sound alright, brilliant fella.... won't tell ya his name:p

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Yeah he's sound alright, brilliant fella.... won't tell ya his name:p
    Awwww :(

Hope to see him again, is he on boards?

karoma?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭nojunkmaill

I'm the second homo it seems!

Hurrah! Too gay too function!

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    karoma?
    No idea, MIN knows who it was cause she was there when I was talking to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Im a male and remember every hole's a goal!

I've actually never heard that one before, lol! :)

I guess you could call me bisexual; I'm with Bjork - I like me cake and me ice cream. Yes I've had an 'artic roll' and it was delicious :D

I'm the second homo it seems!

Hurrah! Too gay too function!

:eek:

*points finger*

Oh noes teh ghey is contagious run! run! run!!!

;)

It's too late for you now snyper!

*Blows gay air out*

You've caught it!

Go wash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

MIN I would thank you but there no thumb! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Good post OP, now we know we have to be very weary of 12 males at the next Beers!

FunkZ wrote: »
    Good post OP, now we know we have to be very weary of 12 males at the next Beers!
    Someone thinks highly of themselves :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm a girl and grimes in my lesbian partner. Other half is sexist so we say love parter.

I'm a girl and grimes in my lesbian partner. Other half is sexist so we say love parter.

pics or gtfo

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm a girl who likes guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I wonder can we hook up a few same sex couples here on boards?:confused:
    Would be nice for them I suppose. Im not gay btw.

Piste wrote: »
    I'm a girl who likes guys.
    C0ck lover...

Plug wrote: »
    Was thinking a gay/bi beers would be a good idea for that, but I doubt many people would be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

C0ck lover...

I said likes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I don't know why exactly but this post made me piss myself laughing. It's like the strangest cutest thing to say, and then end it with OMG IZ NOT GHEY!

There are a lot of gay people out there, I'm sure they'll manage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I wonder can we hook up a few same sex couples here on boards?:confused: Would be nice for them I suppose. Im not gay btw.
    i think you just want to watch and don't know how to ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

I'm guy who likes girls

elmolesto wrote: »
    I'm guy who likes girls
    Pshht, mammys boy.

:p
    ;)

FruitLover wrote: »
    I'm gay and so is my wife.

I'm up for putting myself out there for this.

Purely on experimental purposes of course!

A bit of gay anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement