Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another which car should i get? help???

Options
  • 12-03-2008 3:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Ive been looking for a new car for a few months but not sure on which to get was thinking about a bmw 316 or 318 or maybe a civic,
    something like a saloon car with a small spoiler at the back?
    something that looks nice for 7k
    can anyone give me some suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

How about a hot hatch, maybe an astra? Nicer shape than a saloon for a tight spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Yeah you will be looking at a pretty old 316/318 for that money alright. Nissan 100NX?. Night riderish, had one a few years back and loved it. Great during the summer with the T-bar roof though you will look like a spanner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭newbie123

astras would sound pretty nice, nice suggestion dunno why i didnt think of it

Advertisement