Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boohoo.com quality?

• 28-10-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭

Are the clothes on Boohoo.com quality? What brand/shop quality would you compare them to? I'm looking for jumpers and dresses and have never bought from them before.

Also what is their return policy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Their clothes are pretty decent quality, except their light summery dresses. Their jumpers are pretty good.

Their returns policy is really good. They send the clothes in a bag type container, which you can pop anything unwanted back into, re-seal and send it off. As far as I remember, it was freepost, but I could be wrong on that, I haven't sent anything back in aaaaaaaages.

But yeah, I quite like boohoo. I'd recommend ASOS too if you're looking to shop online, same returns policy and when ordering from both companies, delivery times were great. Both packages took 2 days from ordering to arrive in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Their clothes are pretty decent quality, except their light summery dresses. Their jumpers are pretty good.

Their returns policy is really good. They send the clothes in a bag type container, which you can pop anything unwanted back into, re-seal and send it off. As far as I remember, it was freepost, but I could be wrong on that, I haven't sent anything back in aaaaaaaages.

But yeah, I quite like boohoo. I'd recommend ASOS too if you're looking to shop online, same returns policy and when ordering from both companies, delivery times were great. Both packages took 2 days from ordering to arrive in Dublin.

I have ordered for Asos before but noticed recently that their prices are a lot higher that in the shops so I would always check before buying (eg Warehouse dress 20-30 euro higher than in the shop). But Asos sales are good.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

I ordered from boohoo once about three years ago. I thought the quality was awful- cheap fabric, loose threads and buttons, uneven hems & poor sizing. I would compare it to No name or sugababe or shops like that- not as good as pennys even.

Advertisement