Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL League Codes 2014-2015

Options
  • 19-07-2014 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd start a thread for leagues that people may wish to join.

Feel free to add codes from other websites etc. as appropriate.

Here's a couple to get the ball rolling.

FantasyFootballScout.co.uk 11856-4526

Boards.ie (Not pay league) 27869-36750

The game's only live a couple of days so lots of leagues will be added shortly, I expect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Whats the code for the FSA league? Or has it not been renewed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Whats the code for the FSA league? Or has it not been renewed yet?

Doesn't look like it's been renewed yet. I don't know who set it up originally either...

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

tom_k wrote: »
    Doesn't look like it's been renewed yet. I don't know who set it up originally either...

I think it was Nuri Sahin (former mod)

jebforever wrote: »
    I think it was Nuri Sahin (former mod)

I've just PMed him asking him if he'd mind renewing it and to send on the code or post it here if he can do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Any codes to other cash leagues? I wouldn't mind joining a few others.

Edit: Not just cash leagues but leagues with any prizes?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

tom_k wrote: »
    I've just PMed him asking him if he'd mind renewing it and to send on the code or post it here if he can do that.

Boards.ie FSA League - 8001-65929

I can change who the admin is, but someone needs to give me a name (their full name used on the fantasy site) as to who wants to be the new admin. I'm not really fussed who wants it, but maybe it's best the regulars here discuss it amongst themselves first and then PM, I'll get around to it then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Give it to Micky Turner!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

I can change who the admin is, but someone needs to give me a name (their full name used on the fantasy site) as to who wants to be the new admin. I'm not really fussed who wants it, but maybe it's best the regulars here discuss it amongst themselves first and then PM, I'll get around to it then?
    Surely you're missing the game by now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

If this wasnt sorted today, then it might be best to start up a new league as the poster has been site banned (details) and it may not be possible to run the league after this season

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

KevIRL wrote: »
    If this wasnt sorted today, then it might be best to start up a new league as the poster has been site banned (details) and it may not be possible to run the league after this season

Jaysus. Yup, a new league might be best.

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »

He'd already reactivated the league but handing over the admin duties hadn't happened yet to my knowledge.

A fresh league might be better to ensure continuity of control etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Having terrible probs getting internet on holliers!Here's a quick link to 5th Bohs FF Comp launched today (will post something more comprehensive in the next few days).Don't worry if you don't get the league code quickly...I'll be back home Sunday night!

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

Just reposting this from the friendlies thread. Will reluctantly, out of love of the club, also post the Harps one here shortly despite not really wanting to be up against ye fckers in my 'home' competition. :(

http://www.finnharps.com/fhfc/?p=901

Here. Now please only enter if you're crap. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Email that went out tonight to all who entered the last Bohs FF Comp (I'll get the poster up here shortly)...

Hi All

God it was a few very short few months!I've been a tad busy over the period getting everything together for

the 5th Bohemian FC Fantasy Football Competition. (my last but hopefully another Bohs fan will take the baton

...you get Xmas Day off!).

The good news is that it's the best one yet with loads of class prizes up for grabs.Cystic Fibrosis Ireland will receive

5% of the entry fees.

This season in addition to major cash prizes (including a record €750 for the winner and a not to be sneezed at €250

for the runner up) there are fantastic monthly and quarterly prizes including a priceless Ireland Saipan top signed by

the squad and Roy Keane,a €300 Friedland CCTV Home Security Kit,4 golf four-balls,Casa Rebelde T-Shirts,€80

Spawell Driving Range Card and signed Pat Jennings goalkeeper gloves.

Full information is in this link http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

A poster promoting the competition can be downloaded from the link directly below.

Cheers

Bohs FF Comp Organising Committee

Bump

Btw, any word on that Shels league CSF? Entered the Bohs one and will probably do LOI ones ahead of the FSA pay league if they look decent.

FHFC wrote: »
    Btw, any word on that Shels league CSF? Entered the Bohs one and will probably do LOI ones ahead of the FSA pay league if they look decent.

Nope haven't heard back from the trust yet.

Good man FHFC...I'll enter your one...€20 quid pro quo ;)

Good man FHFC...I'll enter your one...€20 quid pro quo ;)

In now...God you have good few more entrants than me:)

Think I'll also need to keep the LOI spirit alive and join both your leagues, is there bank transfer options for payment available?

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    Think I'll also need to keep the LOI spirit alive and join both your leagues, is there bank transfer options for payment available?

Should be ok. Let me know if you join and I'll sort it with the lad running it.

Should be ok. Let me know if you join and I'll sort it with the lad running it.
    Joined and paid, didn't realise I could pay by Debit Card. 1 euro post and packaging.

Shame on you.

Paid up to the Bohs 1 too. Just waiting for the code.

Paid up to the Bohs 1 too. Just waiting for the code.

Bohs FF HQ is open late tonight (what's new!)...I'll get our Customer Services Dept to contact you immediately.

Bohs FF HQ is open late tonight (what's new!)...I'll get our Customer Services Dept to contact you immediately.
    Joined up and all, cheers

Joined and paid, didn't realise I could pay by Debit Card. 1 euro post and packaging.

Shame on you.

No post and packaging with the Bohs one even though I'll have to package 20+ superb prizes ;)

Joined up and all, cheers

Think I'll do an all-nighter...they go to bed early in Donegal!

Think I'll do an all-nighter...they go to bed early in Donegal!

Finn Harps. Its a 24/7 kinda thing. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Joe.ie
    712092–175555

• Advertisement

Joe.ie
    712092–175555
    F*ck joe.ie and everything they stand for!!!

Advertisement