Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Tap

Options
  • 03-08-2012 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Does anyone know where I can get these online? Or what the correct name for these items are so I can Google them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

They are called mono basin tap spares. You wont get the exact match. If you get yourself a hex head screw with the same imperial thread then it will do the same job.

http://www.plumbers-mate-sales.co.uk/tap-spares-71-c.asp

To be honest. Just walk into a bathroom botique and tell the lad that your wife bought a bathroom suite a while ago and the fixing pack for the mono basin mxr is missing. If they are worth there salt they will give you one. If your still having difficulity PM me your rough area and i will get you one if i can in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fourtwozero

I have been going in to local hardware suppliers for ages to be told "try next week" or "we have them in our depot on the other side of town" only to be told to try the depot I just came from. How those companies stay in business is beyond me. Thank you for your prompt and concise help.

Advertisement