Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left Hand Corner Bath Screen

Options
  • 02-08-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi , anyone know where i would be able to get Aquaestil Comet Corner(1500x1000) bath Screen left hand or something that would work with that corner bath Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Nope..

But a company called KMT Wholesale in thomastown kilkenny do a corner bathscreen that does most baths and its not handed from memory. Just give them a buzz and check your nearest agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭iamfromcork

Thanks for the Info, after waiting for months to get the one from taps4less i've got a refund instead of the screen i order.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Thanks for the Info, after waiting for months to get the one from taps4less i've got a refund instead of the screen i order.

Corner bath screens are a bitch. Because the final curve where the screen hits the wall can be quite deep and the screen wont cover it.

I sold about 2 corner baths a year. i know a big plumber merchants that sold a lot because of whirlpools in them but they never bought many screens.

I bought it all together corner bath and screen, they sent me the bath and said the screen would arrive the next day that was the 12/04. I am abit worried i won't find a right fit but it's a shower bath and need to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

If you are from Cork then IITC on Tramore Rd would be a good place to start, as far as I know they are stockists.

• Advertisement

In Wicklow but i can get the Brother to drop in for me and have a look , thanks for that :)

Advertisement