Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skydive weight restrictions

Options
  • 15-11-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

You'll be grand. The cutoff is in around 16 stone. They have a cutoff weight because firstly, the heavier you are the faster your parachute will fly and secondly the parachute and equipment can only handle a certain weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Jeepers is right, 13 stone is fine. Presumably you mean a tandem skydive? The cutoff is about 15 or 16 stone for the reasons given.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

13 stone is below the limit but you also need to be height and weight proportionate

I doubt you will have a problem but if your 4ft tall and 13stone you wouldn't be able to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 james308

youl be fine as long as your over 5 foot and under 16 stone you can do. I am also going to oz thou :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ye I am sure you will be fine, if your in melbourne let me know and i will give you the details of were I work if you like.

Advertisement