Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MInecraft

Options
  • 08-08-2014 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys ino some of you might and might not agree with me but i think we should reset the survival server the server has not been much on at the one time often and i think just my opinion we should reset there is just a buzz about the server when its a new map

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I would be very much against this. Myself and Bland maybe Welchy and Rachel and maybe some others too are working on projects that are not completed. It's less than 4 months since the last reset. It hardly seems worth reseting all of our progress so soon. For the sake of two weeks or so of activity, like last time?

Resounding no from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mindstorms

And there's still the ender dragon to kill :-)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Its a shame its so quiet at times but yeah, there's still a lot of activity on the server and a few big projects still under construction so I'm not up for a vanilla server reset at this point.

I'm more tempted to update and reset the FTB server, but Monster 1.1.2 seems to have a lot of performance issues, at least in SSP.

Advertisement