Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting uni and getting a letter to prove degree.

Options
  • 24-06-2015 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have just finished my final year in Maynooth and my new employer needs proof of my degree so I can work for them. Does anyone know how I can contact the uni to get a letter proving my degree is on the way? I tried the main phone number on their webpage but it won't work for me. Is there a certain department I could contact?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Maybe the Admissions and Administrations Office.
    Can you physically go there ?

Else try the number a few more times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

You have to contact Records. That's the place where you registered in the first place, got your ID card and all that. You go in there, desk on the left, and ask for a transcript. That's your proof. It's free, they print it out there and then. You can also get some sort of a letter from them too, if you want, but the transcript is the proof.

You can also email them or call them and they'll mail it to you, as far as I know.

Information here: https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/records/academic-transcripts-letters-and-forms

Of course there's no point in asking them until the results are out... otherwise it won't have your final year information on it. Wait till the end of the week, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 personwriting

Ok thanks for the info

Advertisement