Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can we not call him by his actual name - Tumbleweed

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Yep as said before if you wanna call him his real name call him Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro. I would like to see you say that in the pub to your mate. Ahh did you see Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro scored the other day.

I know one poster on this forum who refers to the player in question as "dos Santos Aveiro" for some unknown reason. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Tumbleweed... I like it - rolls about the place, has silly hair, only shows up when nothing important is happening...

How do I get a name change?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Tumbleweed... I like it - rolls about the place, has silly hair, only shows up when nothing important is happening...

How do I get a name change?

Very good name, it think i'll use that from now on!

MOG7 wrote: »
    What have i started:rolleyes:

i wouldnt rolleyes, this thread turned out better than it should have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

I don't see why we have to distinguish the 2. At the moment he is the greatest footballer the world has and is ever likely to see, but the minute he signs for Real Madrid he'll be that cheating, diving useless Portuguese wanker. Simple really.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I call him a lot of things tbh. Tumbleweed is as good as any I spose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Tumbleweed it is then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,900 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Now we'll have to call him "boards.ie Des" to prevent confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

i wouldnt rolleyes, this thread turned out better than it should have

Touchè

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement