Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky/Setanta fixtures for the new season (not confirmed yet.)

• 03-07-2008 2:46pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As this list is not confirmed, its probably better to pull it. From looking on other websites, it looks like it was drafted up by someone who is guessing the most likely games

There is a link further down to this unconfirmed list.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Sun Aug 31 1.30pm Setanta – Aston Villa v Liverpool
    FFS :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

brilliant, just got flights to the pool game for a whopping €25

lovely, €25 for the united one too

You doing the daytrip thing? That knocked the bollox out of me the last time, I swore never again. Up at 5am and hanging round Brum for hours falling asleep in starbucks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

A word of warning folks this is taken from a forum and not confirmed as of yet not that I am aware of yet anyway.Don't go booking flights just yet on the back of this as there are a few versions going around today.

• Advertisement

Dub13 wrote: »
    A word of warning folks this is taken from a forum and not confirmed as of yet not that I am aware of yet anyway.Don't go booking flights just yet on the back of this as there are a few versions going around today.
    That's what I was thinking...

Savman wrote: »
    You doing the daytrip thing? That knocked the bollox out of me the last time, I swore never again. Up at 5am and hanging round Brum for hours falling asleep in starbucks

yup, always do

for €25 return, its worth the risk imo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Helix wrote: »
    for €25 return, its worth the risk imo

Thats fine once you are aware this is coming from a message board and not sky.

I am going to change the tread title on till this gets confirmed.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I am going to change the tread title on till this gets confirmed.

Thanks Dub13;)

The same list is on redandwhitekop too, but it does indeed look to be just a copy from this guy on digitalspy

So the best advice is dont go booking flights until Sky and setanta both confirm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Only one live prem match from Anfield until December? :confused:

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Shamrok wrote: »

As is the case with Old Trafford. Some how or another, I am guessing that this list might be a good bit off the mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Shamrok wrote: »

Yeah, but possibly 7 away games. Plenty of coverage.

Aquos76 wrote: »
    So the best advice is dont go booking flights until Sky and setanta both confirm

i still think at €25 a return trip, its well worth the risk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

This link includes the 3pm kickoffs live on setanta

http://www.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/07/11/Irish-live-fixtures/?facets/football/

Looks like Liverpool will be live 14 outta 15 of there first premiership games altogether!

Im a bit annoyed!!Why isnt the Pompey game live on the 29th of OCT as well? HAHA

Got to love Ireland!!

Advertisement