Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Truma gas heater.

Options
  • 28-04-2008 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Does anyone one know where I can get one serviced preferably in the Galway area. I searched the internet but the only place I found was in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

Looks like that is the only place. A member of www.campsitereview.com from Moycullen Co.Galway is going to Cork this weekend to get their heater fixed.

Bido:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Bido

Nice website and all, but please stop promoting it in every other post, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Are these of any use?
    Near Westport http://www.campercaravanrepairs.com/ who does repairs.
    Then there's http://www.galwaycampers.com who sell and rent them, I'm sure they must also service them too.
    Also Pat Horan Motorhomes that isn't far from Portumna.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

I read several motorhome sites I dont promote anyone. A person asked a question where to get a truma heater fixed and as I had read on campsitereview that a lady from Galway was going to Cork to get hers fixed I relayed that information.
    As the questioner was Irish it would have been no help to tell them about a place in Birmingham that also fixes heaters, which I read on another Forum.
    There are several Motorhome forums but not all revelant to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Bido

In that case I apologise!

I just saw you stick that link in somewhere before and got into my mind that you were somehow promoting that forum ..which you aren't... sorry :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Socos

Thanks for the reply guys. I suppose a weekend in Cork won't be all that bad.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 minaun1

I'm in galway also trying to get my Truma Combi going......must be the damp over here.....can anyone recommend a person to repair them...I have tried 2 places already but they didn't have all the 'stuff' to test and repair Truma Boiler/Heaters....so subsequently thay were unable to diagnose the fault - any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Q Aidan M M. Where is he today?

Wha ?

Aidan M M from Pathoranmotors.com is active on the boards here, he might be able to sort you out.

• Advertisement

Thanks .....I'll hang in and see

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Howdy all , I was in the NEC yesterday at the Camping and Caravan Show . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    Howdy all , I was in the NEC yesterday at the Camping and Caravan Show . ;)

new thread with trip report and pics please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

I took no pics! Saw nothing that excited me tbh.

Advertisement