Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shorter days

Options
  • 13-08-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Looks like autumn is here cooler evenings earlier sunsets got to get out the door now by 7.15 for a 2 hourish spin as we are actually losing 3 minutes a day before sunset

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Booooooooooooooooooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

get the turbo set up, needn't worry about sunsets, and if you go hard enough, the sunrise won't bother you either!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

not yet wrote: »
    Booooooooooooooooooo.
    La la la I'm not listening :p

Can't beat a nice, crisp, autumn morning on the bike... but not for another few months!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

paulgs wrote: »
    ...got to get out the door now by 7.15 for a 2 hourish...
    Don't you use lights? How do you manage in December/January if August is bothering you?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭paulgs

Andalucia wrote: »
    get the turbo set up, needn't worry about sunsets, and if you go hard enough, the sunrise won't bother you either!

I prefer the wind in my hair and swallowing the odd fly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭seany15

If I was a mod I'd be swinging the banhammer right now 🔨

Nonsense talk of cool short evenings. It's still summer. I've even seen people preparing for the wi**er in the bargain thread.

I won't accept it. You can't make me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

^^^^^ Hear hear. It's August. August. Enough with the doom and gloom already :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

gadetra wrote: »
    ^^^^^ Hear hear. It's August. August. Enough with the doom and gloom already :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I second that!!!

Advertisement