Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

38 bus being diverted due to kids throwing stones

Options
  • 15-02-2015 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

This is quite a regular occurrence now, I don't use the bus too often but lately there has been a lot of diversions due to kids throwing stones at the bushes between westway and the aquatic centre.
    I got the bus a while ago to go for a pint and they were at it again, heard the driver calling it in so now buses won't be going through.
    There's probably people standing waiting for a bus that will never come as the real time info won't update this.
    I'm presuming it's kids but could be wrong as it's happening too often

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Bulmers

I was running down by the aquatic centre Thurs night and had stones thrown at me, there was another runner coming behind me and same thing.

I didn't cop what it was until ran on a bit as i just heard the bang on the railings. They were in the bushes at westway aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭dodzy

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    This is quite a regular occurrence now, I don't use the bus too often but lately there has been a lot of diversions due to kids throwing stones at the bushes between westway and the aquatic centre.
    I got the bus a while ago to go for a pint and they were at it again, heard the driver calling it in so now buses won't be going through.
    There's probably people standing waiting for a bus that will never come as the real time info won't update this.
    I'm presuming it's kids but could be wrong as it's happening too often
    Proper order too. Perhaps if Mammy & Daddy's transportation schedule is interrupted, they'll give their little vile offspring the whuppin' they deserve. Scumbags. I do feel sorry for the decent folk that will be impacted upon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Same again tonight apparently, buses diverted to the roundabout at ebay then up towards castlecurragh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    Same again tonight apparently, buses diverted to the roundabout at ebay then up towards castlecurragh

Yep brother saw a 38 going through the shopping centre earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

Diverted again tonight due to antisocial behaviour in the corduff area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Bulmers wrote: »
    I was running down by the aquatic centre Thurs night and had stones thrown at me, there was another runner coming behind me and same thing.

I didn't cop what it was until ran on a bit as i just heard the bang on the railings. They were in the bushes at westway aswell.

How big are you? Did they think you were a bus?

Advertisement