Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housebound & Down - Alone

Options
  • 05-08-2013 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

New tune from us..would appreciate and critique or feedback on it..cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Please read the charter and supply more information.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=291565

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Snookerloopy23

Hi Housebound.Just listened to your new track.While i like the style of your music, i think you may need to change the vocalist.His voice lacks passion and is very dreary to say the least.I think if you got in a more energetic vocalist you could definetely be onto something.Just my opinion best of luck, good to see you giving it a go and putting your music out there.Not an easy thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Housebound

Hi Housebound.Just listened to your new track.While i like the style of your music, i think you may need to change the vocalist.His voice lacks passion and is very dreary to say the least.I think if you got in a more energetic vocalist you could definetely be onto something.Just my opinion best of luck, good to see you giving it a go and putting your music out there.Not an easy thing to do.

cheers man, appreciate you taken the time out to listen to it and give feedback, were actually in the process of trying to find a new female vocalist that will bring something new to our music

Advertisement