Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription not updating.

Options
  • 29-01-2016 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having a wild Friday night posting dank memes, so need to calm down with paying for a free website.

I paid this evening about 6 o clock. Is there a problem with updating my accesses becuase of boards recent problems?
    I thought it was instant?

I got an email off PayPal confirming payment.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not the first to report the same thing. You'll need to raise it with the office to have it checked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Cool. Cheers. Thought it was that alright.

Where do I do that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Email to hello at boards.ie

Thanks.

Really on edge waiting to see what's in the sex and sexuality forum.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I think this might sum it up for you

disappointment-sign.jpg

• Advertisement

So, I should probably zip myself back up?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Just getting through some emails now GR so if you've emailed in, I'll be with you shortly :)

Advertisement