Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

House Swap in Bordeaux?Anyone interested?

• 22-04-2007 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi my name is GIna,
    I`m Irish and have been living in France for a number of years. I`m looking to do a house swap with someone in south dublin area this summer.
    I live in Bordeaux in a big family 5 bedroom home with a large garden in a quiet residential area. Approx 45 mins drive from the nearest beach,5 mins from local pool, 10 mins from city centre and 20 mins from the wine region and 10 mins from the airport (dublin-bordeaux direct with aerlingus)
    Looking to do this in the last 3 weeks in the month of July, for the 3weeks in total or minimum 2weeks. We would be looking for a home that can accommodate ourselves and our 3 children (6,9,12).
    If you want more details they can be provided.
    Thanks and fingers crossed,
    Gina

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 piptuck

Hi Gina,

I know its a long time since you posted your thread but thought i'd get in touch anywho, my partner recently accepted a job in bordeaux so we're on the move to France. We have two children 4 months and 16 months. I recently refurbished a period property in Donore Co. Meath half hour from Dublin, beside Newgrange visitors centre. This may not interest you but we're going for a fact finding mission in October for 2/3weeks if you fancied a swap. Do you have tips as we need to organise car/home etc. Would like to rent somewhere in the country side south of bordeaux (no more than 45 minutes from university) 4 bedrooms for the first year till we find our feet, we're the lookout to buy eventually.

Advertisement