Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How far in advance can you book flights on Ryanair?

Options
  • 05-09-2014 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I am trying to organise a group trip to Poland next summer to either Warsaw or Krakow.

We might be going from Dublin or the UK (plans still to be finalised)

But I went on the Ryanair site to try and get an idea of the flight costs but there were no results for flights in June 2015 for their standard routes. (e.g Dub-Krakow - Lond-Warsaw)

I'm just wondering when can I expect to be able to book these flights or how long might it be
    before they have the flight timetables / itineraries for next summer displayed?

On their website it says they try to post information for 5-6 months in advance.

Just wondering if anyone might be able to be more precise / informative, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I think they would definitely release their summer schedule before Christmas anyway, maybe October or November?

Having said that, Ryanair prices go up and down in price so much that I would never book until around 2 months before hand, or closer unless the price is really good. They usually have a "standard" price when you're looking at 6 months out and more often then not it'll come down significantly at some point. For example, I was booking Warsaw to Dublin flights for me and my mates about 4 weeks before flying and I looked at them in the morning and they were €40 so I said I'd book them at lunch time, and by lunch time they had come down to €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Expect schedules to be released in the next couple of weeks for summer 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 10,671 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Ryanair have flights to Krakow and Warsaw on sale for June 2015.

One peice of advise is times are likely to change and at times they may even change days however that not as common as times.

I would also shop around, Aer Lingus can offer good group rates to Warsaw also but you need to call them.

Advertisement