Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Cancellation charge Skiing Midterm

Options
  • 30-01-2007 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm in some trouble. I booked a skiing holiday for 10 people for 17th feb (midterm) and unfortunately I have been let down by 8. I didn't cancel in time and when I got in contact with the travel co, they are holding me liable for 100% of the cost of the holiday. So I have two requests
    1. does anyone know what I can do - I dont' have the money to pay all this
    2. does anyone know of people interested in going skiing to Austria at midterm flying out of Cork.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 monkeyb

There are 8 of us ( 3 adults & 5 children ) holding off for a cancellation for mid term skiing. What resort, price, whats included?
    thanks
    Stephanie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 monkeyb

InTrouble wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm in some trouble. I booked a skiing holiday for 10 people for 17th feb (midterm) and unfortunately I have been let down by 8. I didn't cancel in time and when I got in contact with the travel co, they are holding me liable for 100% of the cost of the holiday. So I have two requests
    1. does anyone know what I can do - I dont' have the money to pay all this
    2. does anyone know of people interested in going skiing to Austria at midterm flying out of Cork.

Thanks

We are a family of 8 ( 3 adults & 5 children ) looking for a mid term ski holiday. What resort, whats included and what price?
    thanks
    Stephanie

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Ruginator

The thread is 7 years old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement