Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

URGENT. Ryanair cancel/rebook

Options
  • 29-01-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm meant to fly out tomorrow to London ticket was 60 euro. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. I went online to see could I change the flight but I think I'm being charged 90 to do so.

I then went to see how much the tickets would be if I was to book them from new and they'd only cost me 60 on the revised dates

Am I doing something wrong or is there any advantage to changing your flight online.

I haven't checked in online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Ryanair do not let you change your flight for free. No airline (that I know of) does. If rebooking for different dates is cheaper, then that is what you should do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

I had to change dates before and it was similar. It's really annoying.

If I rocked up and booked a flight for (say) June 1st it would show as €100. However, if I tried to change my existing flight from 25th May then the exact same June 1st flight would be listed as €140. So, I got some discount (I think) as credit for my old flight but I now had to spend more to buy the exact same flight.

It basically made it uneconomical to do the change and made it better to just buy a new flight.

z

Advertisement