Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Susanna Spain

Options
  • 29-01-2014 10:19am

Anyone been to Santa Susanna just along the coast from Barcelona ? Just wondering what the area is like thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Hi, I was there for a week 2 years ago and really enjoyed it. Its not really an Irish destination, in fact we met no one at all speaking English when we were there. There are loads of restaurants/café bars. The beach is beautiful too....I would definitely go back for a relatively quiet relaxing holiday. We flew to Barcelona and got the train from the airport to Santa Susanna (had one change in central Barcelona, look up trip advisor for advice on which station as I cant remember). Train was really cheap too and you can easily catch it to visit different coastal towns.

solerina wrote: »
    Hi, I was there for a week 2 years ago and really enjoyed it. Its not really an Irish destination, in fact we met no one at all speaking English when we were there. There are loads of restaurants/café bars. The beach is beautiful too....I would definitely go back for a relatively quiet relaxing holiday. We flew to Barcelona and got the train from the airport to Santa Susanna (had one change in central Barcelona, look up trip advisor for advice on which station as I cant remember). Train was really cheap too and you can easily catch it to visit different coastal towns.

Excellent thanks a million for that much appreciated. Sounds like a nice place to go. Yeah not looking for a mad holiday just a relaxing break sounds like just the spot. Was thinking of doing that flying to Barcelona rather than to Girona and having to hire a car far easier that way. Much appreciated for the tips. Did you do any day trips from there ?

Advertisement